Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Everything you need..

I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. The computer part, that is- writing and traveling I do fairly well. So, with two out of three and a little optimism, I am starting a blog so that all those friends who want to can keep tabs on the next year's European adventures and those who don't want to won't have to endure flooded inboxes. I haven't left yet, so I don't have anything interesting to say yet, but for future reference:

Cambridge Mailing Address (June 27th-August 8th):
Kennedy Catton
Davidson College Summer Programme
Magdalene College
Cambridge
CB3 0GD
England

Preferred Email:
kennedycatton@gmail.com

Skype Name: kenz05

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kennedy Anne, this is cool! Good for you.
    Love, Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kennedy, I will be praying for sleep... It sounds like a fabulous place to work out. Enjoy your day and remember, the British are not as excited about the fourth of july as we are in America. Love you! Geri

    ReplyDelete